Prospective & New Patient Orientation Registration
Introduction to the Carolina Center - Prospective and New Patient Orientation- Group Orientation for Everyone.
Description: This Presentation will provide an overview of the operations of the Carolina Center, helping prospective and incoming new patients understand how we approach health and disease at the cellular and molecular level rather than the more conventional emphasis on organ systems; how we use a variety of labs and other testing techniques to evaluate health status; the various treatment modalities we utilize to help our patients achieve their goals; how we utilize diet and nutrition as the foundation of our programs, giving specific instructions as to how to adjust your diet to eliminate any food sensitivities or allergies; how our practice operates with explanations about scheduling appointments; and how to contact us if you have questions, how to maximize reimbursement from your insurance company, and other information about the policies and procedures of our office.
What is the purpose of the Group Orientation?
In 2011 we recognized the need to implement an orientation procedure for our new patients in order to provide important information even prior to the initial visit. As this process evolved, it also became clear that these sessions would be of value to our established patients as well as prospective patients who wish to know about our facility. While some of the procedures we follow are familiar to many of our current patients, there is much that is new, and this is a great opportunity to better understand these procedures. We invite everyone to attend the Group Orientation sessions as we believe the information provided will be very valuable and even help established patients to get more out of their experience at the Carolina Center. This is an excellent opportunity for our established patients to invite their friends and family to learn more about the Center and understand more about their treatment process.
If you were unable to attend the New Patient Orientation prior to your initial office visit we encourage you to attend the next Orientation prior to your first follow-up office visit. There is still valuable information to be learned that will enhance your understanding of our approach. Those who attend Orientation will be given a coupon for a $10 credit toward their first follow-up office visit if that visit is completed no later than 6 weeks after their initial office visit. This offer is not available to patients who have already had their first follow-up office visit.
What will I learn during the Group Orientation?
During the Group Orientation experience, you will learn the following:
- What makes the Carolina Center for Integrative Medicine unique compared with conventional medical facilities;
- How we approach health and disease at the cellular and molecular levels rather than the more conventional emphasis on organ systems;
- How we evaluate health status using a variety of laboratory and other testing techniques;
- The various treatment modalities we utilize to help our patients achieve their goals;
- How we utilize diet and nutrition as the foundation of our programs, giving specific instructions as to how to adjust your diet to eliminate any food sensitivities or allergies;
- Recommendation for specific supplements that can be started prior to the initial office visit;
- How our practice operates with explanations about how to schedule appointments, how to contact us if you have questions, how to maximize reimbursement from your insurance company, and other information about the policies and procedures of our office;
- What to expect after starting your treatment plan—for example, what the subsequent 4 to 6 months will be like, and potential timetables for accomplishing your goals.
When registering for an Orientation
Due to limited seating and room capacity, we can only accommodate a maximum of 12 attendees.
If the Orientation date you would like to attend states "(FULL)" next to it, please do NOT register for that Orientation. You may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org directly to ask if there have been any cancellations so you may attend. We ask that you do not show-up without registering as we need to prepare materials and seating prior to the presentation.
If you registered for an Orientation and are unable to attend, please e-mail email@example.com or call: 919-571-4391 to let us know so your spot can be opened.
*Note about bringing children: Well behaved older children and teens capable of grasping the concepts discussed in Orientation are welcome to attend. Please do not bring younger children or those who might tend to be disruptive.
As a friendly reminder:
Please * No Perfume or Scented Toiletries in the Clinic *
Many individuals who come to the Center, including our staff, have problems with chemical sensitivities and become violently ill when exposed to chemicals, perfume, gasoline and other fumes. We require that all patients refrain from the use of perfume or other scented toiletries while at the Center. This rule also applies to those individuals who may have scents on their clothing, even if they did not actively apply anything to their body prior to arrival. If any of our staff detects the presence of fragrances, we will ask that individual to wash off the offending scent. If, after this effort, the scent is still deemed to be overpowering, we will ask you to leave.
Saturday, April 1st @1:15PM (FULL)
Saturday, May 13th @1:15PM