The Carolina Center for Integrative Medicine, P.A.
4505 Fair Meadow Lane, Suite 111
Raleigh, NC 27607
Phone: 919-571-4391 (Directory Below)
Toll Free: 800-473-9812
HOW TO REACH OUR STAFF:
As a small, independent practice, we do not have a dedicated telephone operator although if one of our front office team members is available, we will make every attempt to answer calls with a live person. If you reach our automated system, please take a moment to listen to the greeting if you are uncertain as to which extension you need to reach. Please do not leave multiple messages regarding the same issue as this will delay our ability to respond appropriately.
- To inquire about becoming a new patient, dial extension 101 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To inquire about your integrative treatment plan, colon therapy, labs, medical prescription refills and IV related questions dial extension 104 for Jennifer or Venica. Email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To schedule, change or cancel an appointment, dial extension 106 for Valerie. Email at email@example.com
- To schedule, change or cancel an appointment, dial extension 107 for Lauren. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To reach Total Health Nutrition Center, dial extension 108 for Jeff. Email email@example.com.
- To inquire about billing or insurance questions, dial extension 125 for Sharon. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To inquire about marketing, advertising, or seminars, dial extension 128 for Angel. Email at email@example.com.
- To inquire about the First Line Therapy (FLT) program or your FLT treatment program, dial extension 133 for Colleen. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To reach Carolina Thermascan, dial their direct number at 919.781.6999
- To reach Total Health Nutrition Center, dial their direct number at 919.781.9994
If you feel you are experiencing an emergency, PLEASE dial 911.
If you are experiencing symptoms not related to your care at the Carolina Center, please contact your Primary Care Physician.
We do not provide after-hours care unless arrangements have been made in advance in the case of individual Treatment Plans. If you feel you are experiencing symptoms related to your care at the Carolina Center and feel you have an emergency, PLEASE dial 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room or Urgent Care. Please notify us the next business day so we can assist if needed. Generally we advise patients to discontinue all treatments we recommend if serious side effects are experienced in which case most problems will resolve within 24-48 hours.
BE ASSURED THAT VOICEMAIL MESSAGES ARE REVIEWED SEVERAL TIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY, AND OUR STAFF WORKS DILIGENTLY TO ADDRESS YOUR NEEDS IN AS EXPEDIENT MANNER AS POSSIBLE
Introduction to the Carolina Center
May 18th, Saturday
Time: 1:15PM - 3:15PM (FULL)
May 28th, Tuesday
Time: 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Presenter: John C. Pittman, MD